Here are the TOP essential oils and blends to calm your mind and body especially relieve any pain and inflammation.
In this article you'll learn about
With a host of powerful essential oils, Calm Muscle is a treasure for anyone who would like to relax the mind and body.
Helps patients with Arthritis and Knee or Joint pains. It helps relax sore muscles and loosens them to reduce pain and inflammation.
Ingredients: Nutmeg, Eucalyptus, Turmeric, Ginger Root, Black pepper, Peppermint Essential Oils and more.
How to use:
- Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice until Calm Muscle is at a 2% dilution rate. Apply this diluted blend directly to wrists, neck, behind the ears, and at the bottoms of the feet.
- Add a few drops of Calm Muscle into your bath along with Epsom salt and few drops of Coconut Oil and enjoy a relaxing bath.
- Add a few drops of oil into your diffuser and inhale the vapours.
Buy this Blend here, Calm Muscle Essential Oil Blend Today!
You can also check out the Calm Muscle Oil Blend Roll-On, which you can directly apply and is convenient for use.
This Blend provides a deep relaxing effect for our mind and body. It can recreate a rejuvenating experience.
This is a blend of multiple essential oils together to form one of the best blends for relaxing the mind and body.
The citrus oils in the blend help relax the body and hence relieve pain and inflammation in stiff muscles. It also relaxes the mind.
Ingredients: Grapefruit, Orange, Eucalyptus, Lavender and more
How to use:
Add just 10 drops to your bath and you can turn your bath into a home spa.
Click on Bath Blend Relaxation Oil to see more details and Purchase.
Eucalyptus oil is known for its medicinal properties from a long time. It is known to open up the sense and hence is used in blends to soothe muscle tensions.
The cooling effect of this oil helps reduce any pain and inflammation.
You may already know that it is very good to open up the nasal passage and hence very extensively used to treat cold and sinus.
How to use it:
- Add a few drops to a diffuser and inhale the vapours.
- Mix a few drops of eucalyptus oil and a carrier oil of your choice and apply to the area you need relief.
- Add a few drops to your handkerchief and you can occasionally smell it to clear the nasal passage.
- Additionally you can add a few drops into the bath and have a relaxing bath.
Check this link to read more and also purchase Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
You can also purchase the Eucalyptus Shower Mist which you can spray in the bath filled with steam during a hot bath. The essential oil blend soothes the body of any pain or any inflammation.
This oil is prepared from the extraction of leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant. It has a powerful citrus scent.
Lemongrass essential oil is known to quickly reduce inflammation and swelling and hence lead to reduced pain and inflammation.
It is also highly used these days to relieve mental stress and anxiety.
Lemongrass has antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which gives it high medicinal value.
The citral property in Lemongrass essential oil helps ease pain as it reduces inflammation like seen in arthritis patients. This properties also help reduce mental stress, headaches and migraines.
How to use:
- Add up to 12 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon carrier oil of your choice such as coconut oil, sweet almond oil, or jojoba oil. Mix into a warm bath.
- Mix a few drops of this oil with carrier oil of your choice and massage it on the affected area in case of muscle pain and around the temples in case of mental stress or anxiety.
- You can make your own Relaxing Muscle scrub by mixing 10-12 drops of this oil with a ½ cup full of epsom salt and ¼ cup of coconut oil. This scrub can be used when bathing.
- Add a few drops to your cleanser and include it in your regular morning routine.
- Add a few drops in a spray bottle filled with a cup of water. You can spray around feel refreshing.
Buy the Lemongrass Essential Oil today and enjoy its benefits.
You can purchase a box of mixed blends that will reduce any pain, whether mind or body.
Each of these blends help reduce Body Pain and Aches as well as Mental Stress and Anxiety. Definitely recommended to purchase these blends that individually blending them yourself.
Breathe Easy: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Rosemary and more Essential Oils.
Thrive: Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary and more Essential Oils.
Relaxation: Grapefruit, Orange, Eucalyptus, Lavender and more Essential Oils.
Calming Sleep: Lavender, Lemongrass, Lemon, Orange and more Essential Oils.
Harmony: Lemon, Bergamot, Orange, Lemongrass, Grapefruit and more Essential Oils.
Tranquility: Spearmint, Cedarwood, and more Essential Oils.
Purchase Collection of Top 6 Blends for Pain Relief by clicking on the link and get instant relief from any pain and inflammation.
You can also read more about Fatigue and How Essential Oils Help.